Credit Repair Software
Credit Repair Software has grown tremendously in the last decade to add capabilities and functionalities previously reserved for million dollar software programs.
The increases in technology in the most recent decade have provided credit repair companies the option to automate many credit repair services while offering more affordable, Do-It-Yourself options to their clients. These added functionalities include client portals where clients can access their Credit Repair accounts 24 hours a day seven days a week to see a wide variety of personal (and business) credit information, hopefully including an improving credit score. Credit Repair Software can offer extensive information in the client portal or very little. It is recommended that you ask your service provider what information is available to you in the client portal, as well as, what credit repair help. The more credit information you can see (and enter) the more effective it should be for you to repair credit. Having more or less functionality in the client portal is a direct result of the complexity and/or quality of the credit repair software.
It is easy to picture the differences between a software that allows you to see what items on your report have been disputed, the date, and the result versus a software that:
- Allows you to see what items on your report have been disputed, the date, and the result
- Copies of the Correspondence and Creditor Information for each of Your Accounts
- Complete Account Information including account #, monthly payment, due date of payment, date creditor reports to credit reporting agency, creditor contact information, previous correspondence with creditor, account balance and Annual Percentage Rate
- Your Current Credit Scores
- Your Current Outstanding Debts
- Your Delinquent Outstanding Debts
- Your Available Credit
- Your Percentage of Credit Used
- A Calculator showing amount of payment for paying off debts over time…
This list of functionalities increases every day with Las Vegas credit repair. Hopefully it will be obvious to you whether you are working with no credit repair software, a simple credit repair software or an industry leading credit management software that provides ample credit report repair.
Keep an eye out for the Credit Services License.