Loan Modification Vital Documents List
The Following documents are considered essential by Falcon Credit Management for maximizing your opportunities for a successful loan modification. We provide reccomendations for organizing these documents on our "Binder Preparation" page.
- Authorization to Release Mortgage Information documents for each mortgage company.
- Copy of deed of trust from each mortgage loan
- Last two bank statements (checking and savings, all pages)
- Last two paycheck stubs
- Two most recent tax returns including all schedules
- Most recent statements for 401K, retirement and investment accounts
- Completed Financial Worksheet (Available on client portal)
- Copy of Notice of Default or Pre-foreclosure letter, if any
- Copy of driver’s license
- If property is rented, copy of lease or rental agreement
- Most recent statements of any investments or retirement accounts
- Copy of homeowner insurance statement and property tax bills
(Client Name) Date
FCM Received Date